Buildmyrank is another one of those link building services that puts it amongst the ranks of those article submission services like Linkvana. There are other services like Blog Blueprint that is also like Buildmyrank. Some of you might not have heard of Buildmyrank but my recent frustration with UAW has put me on the search for good article submission services to help with my backlinking efforts on my niche sites.
Buildmyrank is basically a service that consists of a network of almost 2000 domains hosted on multiple Class A, B and C IPs to help with your backlink building efforts. Here are some of the other features that you will see with this link building service:
- Dofollow links back to your site
- All domains have different PR ranging from PR 0 to PR 6.
- Natural looking backlinks
- Links are permanent and will not be removed even if you choose not to be a member of Buildmyrank anymore.
- Create RSS Feeds from each content published which is them submitted to various Feed Aggregators
- Also includes automatic social-bookmarking for each content published to 75 social-bookmarking sites.
- Site Index monitoring – approximately 95-99% of content gets indexed by the search engines (which will then send a trackback to your site once it is indexed)
- Add Videos To your content (***BRAND NEW FEATURE***)
How To Use BuildMyRank?
Buildmyrank is very easy to use. It is not complicated but it is not your typical link submission service. Here are a few things you need to expect while using it.
- Add your domains. Set posting frequency or schedule it. Remember to choose the correct category as well.
- BuildMyRank is pretty stringent on the quality of your content and it does not accept spun content except if it is very very well spunned(according to some users). To date, I have never used spunned content on any of my articles.
- If you have grammatical or spelling errors, your articles will also not be accepted.
- Every article is reviewed and to date, 5 of my articles have been rejected for various reasons as mentioned above. So, yes you need to be cautious about quality but of course you don’t need well researched / thesis standard articles!
- Buildmyrank requires articles of at least 150 words. You are only allowed to have 1 link for every 150 words which means 2 links for 300 words and so forth.
- Buildmyrank is labour intensive and unless you hire a writer from Fiverr or any other freelancing sites, you are going to be typing every single article.
- You can also opt to use Buildmyrank’s own writing service at about $2.50 per 150 words if you are too darn lazy to write or too rich.
Basically, if you sign up for the Buildmyrank trial, you will see your dashboard that allows you to add content immediately for submission. If you signed up for the trial, you can only submit content that will link back to a max of 5 domains. The trial also allows only up to 10 free links.
Should I Sign Up For Buildmyrank?
I put in a lot of thought before choosing Buildmyrank mainly because there are plenty of article submission sites and link building services that don’t work too well. I have used a few before and it has not given me good results. So naturally, the skepticism that I had in my head was not something unexpected but the results surpassed my expectations and changed my views on Buildmyrank completely.
Sure it is a labour intensive process of writing articles and you can only submit to only 1 site but it produced far better results that other article submission sites that submit to many more article directories.
Here are the results of my various keywords, sites and submission results I got from Buildmyrank.
- I have submitted approximately 158 articles over a course of 1.5 months. Each article is about 150 words in length.
- There is however a ratio of 2/3rd 150 words and 1/3rd 300 words or more.
- I have links published on various PR sites – 1 PR6,13 PR4, 30 PR3, 66 PR2, 42 PR1 6 PR 0 in TOTAL.
I have done 2 case studies on two of my Amazon niche sites.
CASE STUDY #1
Site 1 – Competitive Niche, failed miserably trying to rank with UAW.
My monetization method for this site is through Google Adsense, Affiliate marketing and List Building
Keyword 1 – Google placed me on Page 5, which isn’t great!
>>> Started Using BuildMyRank from here onwards…
After 2 weeks of use – BuildMyRank boosted my Page 5 rankings to Page 3 rankings which isn’t bad considering that I am ONLY using BuildMyRank to test its effectiveness at ranking my sites.
After 4 weeks of use – BuildMyRank boosted it to Page 2 rankings on Google. It sits somewhere in between the top and the last on that page. (#15)
After 5 weeks of use – Page 1 Rankings, decent position at about #10.
Currently, this keyword puts my site on #5 on Page 1 for this ranking which is pretty impressive considering that I don’t even use any other backlink methods apart from scattered social bookmarking for this period of time.
I even managed to push one eHow, one Squidoo and a few high authority sites to the bottom of page 1 and the beginning of Page 2 which is no mean feat considering that this site is just about 3 months old.
>>>This is after writing about 40 articles with Keyword 1
Keyword 2 – Google placed me on Page 2 at #17
After 4 weeks of use – Placed on position #7 on Google from #17
>>>This is after just 12 articles with Keyword 2
Keyword 3 – Google placed me on Page 4 at #36 (highly competitive keyword with 8 million competing sites)
After 2 weeks of use – Placed on position #18
After 5 weeks of use – Placed on position #10
>>>This is after about 26 articles with Keyword 3
CASE STUDY #2
Site 2 – Not very competitive niche initially. But has got even more competitive recently and has failed miserably trying to rank in the past. For this site some of my link building efforts include guest posting and BuildMyRank
Monetizing though Amazon Affiliate Marketing ONLY
Keyword 1 – Placed on Page 5 on Google #46
After 2 weeks of use – Placed on position #31
After 3 weeks of use – Placed on Position #18
End of 3 weeks – BuildMyRank boosted my rankings to #13
After 6 weeks of use – Page 1 rankings at #5
This second case study has helped reassured a fact that if your site does not appear on the first page, you will not earn anything at all!
This keyword that I was trying to rank for is a very competitive term when I tried to rank for but once ranked well, it is certainly one of those “MONEY KEYWORDS”.
>>>This is after writing 48 articles with Keyword 1
Keyword 2 – Placed on Page 6 at #53 (another “money keyword”)
After 4 weeks of use – Page 1 rankings at #4
>>>This is after writing 24 articles with Keyword 2
So far, I have got really good results from BuildMyRank and the fact that it boosted my rankings in such a short time makes me want to continue using it. It is certainly the best link building service I have used.
One thing to note is that you must always continue to build links otherwise, your rankings will drop. I have conducted an experiment on this as well by not building links and even within 2 weeks, I see one of my sites drop from Page 1 to Page 2 rankings.
Before you go ahead and choose BuildMyRank as a link building service, I would suggest that you follow these tips that I will share with you based on my personal experience using it.
Tips on Maximizing Results When Using BuildMyRank
- Don’t write posts that sound so much like a review. Write reviews from a personal viewpoint especially from a first person perspective to get better results i.e published on higher PR sites.
- Longer posts i.e 300 words will get you better results. But this does not happen all the time. Publish a mixture of 150 word and 300 word articles.
- Be consistent with your posting. You can either schedule your posting or publish max 10 articles a day. Whatever method you choose be it one article per day or ten be consistent with it.
I hope this Case Study + Review helps you get a better idea about using BuildMyRank. I highly recommend using this service as it really works or has so far worked BEST for me!
Do you need help with Starting A Wordpress Site?
Then...use Thesis just like the pros around. Even if you are not a pro, Thesis has a great supporting community and forum to help you with questions on how to use Thesis. Finally, if you need access to resources that I use for my business online, check out my resources page. You will find goodies and gems that might help you as well.