http://pharm-box.com / buy sinequan
professional poker software
Top Freelancing Jobs Websites | Freelance Jobs Resources | | Earn Money From Home Blog
freelancing resources and website

TOP 11 Websites to Search For Freelancing Jobs

by Bryan Wong YH on September 24, 2010

• Sharebar

If you are looking for freelancing jobs around the globe and you can’t seem to find a good website to decide on. I will give you a list of the Top 11 websites to start whatever freelancing jobs you want. This list of websites helps you to search for

• freelance writing jobs
  • freelance web designer
  • freelance proofreading jobs
  • freelance graphic design jobs
  • freelance data entry jobs
  • freelance art jobs
  • freelance photography jobs
  • any other kind of freelancing jobs from home..

The list below is not ranked on any basis but I can assure you they are of high quality. So let’s look at the list.

1. Freelanceswitch

Freelanceswitch is essentially a blog that talks about anything related to freelancing. There’s also a job board forum and an option to advertise for jobs. The whole blog is packed filled with information so go there and check it out. I highly recommend visiting this blog for your freelancing jobs needs.

freelanceswitch

2. Freelancefolder

Freelancefolder is also a blog and it is very similar to freelanceswitch. But Freelanceswitch has a much more active community going on there, but both are excellent resources when it comes to freelancing jobs.

freelancefolder

3. Elance

Elance is one of the biggest freelancing websites on the internet besides Odesk and Feelancer (listed below). If you’re looking for any jobs or want to hire freelance workers, this is one of the BIG sites to go to. Search anything from website designers to writers, consultants and SEO marketers. Be sure to get your resume ready to look for jobs for them.

elance

4.Odesk

Odesk is also one of the biggest freelancing job websites. I can’t say for sure what is the difference between Elance and Odesk but be sure to check it out.

odesk

5. Freelancer

Again I might be repeating myself, Freelancer is again very much the same like Odesk and Elance. Check it out.

freelancer jobs

6. Demand Media

I highly recommend Demand Media for your freelancing needs. Freelance writing is one of the most popular ones here. If you’re sick of Associated Content and Suite101, consider this as your next best alternative. Payouts are good if you are consistent and are good. You can make up to 5000 dollars a month. Anyway, the sky is the limit!

demand media studios

7. AuthenticJobs

AuthenticJobs is where you find freelancing web design, coding and freelancing programming. Most jobs are based in US. Not sure for those looking for jobs outside of US.

authentic jobs

8. JobPile

JobPile is essentially a job aggregator that lists jobs from all the popular job listing and freelancing jobs websites around the internet. Note that JobPile lists mainly programming and design jobs.

jobpile

9.iFreelance

iFreelance is again similar to most freelancing job websites.

ifreelance

10. iStockPhoto

iStockPhoto is not only the place where you can get fantastic stock photos but also sell your photos and search for freelance photography jobs.

istockphoto

11. Guru

Guru is where you again find freelancers or hire freelancers from around the whole world. You can look for anyone around the globe to work for you whether or not you are in Australia, Philipines or UK. To start working as a freelancer submit your resume and begin.

guru employer

There might be more but the list here is a list of some of the biggest directories or websites to search for jobs as a freelancer so if you are one why not start visiting and decide. If you’ve any to add to this list feel free to comment.

Do you need help with Starting A Wordpress Site?

Thesis Theme for WordPress:  Options Galore and a Helpful Support Community

Then...use Thesis just like the pros around. Even if you are not a pro, Thesis has a great supporting community and forum to help you with questions on how to use Thesis. Finally, if you need access to resources that I use for my business online, check out my resources page. You will find goodies and gems that might help you as well.

{ 17 comments… read them below or add one }

RACNicole September 24, 2010 at 9:35 am

vWorker (formerly Rentacoder) ranks in the top as well. The site used to focus on programming, but it has revamped itself to focus on a variety of IT related jobs.

bryanps September 24, 2010 at 1:15 pm

hey thx for the comments :) will add that to the list soon ;)

RACNicole September 25, 2010 at 3:15 am

Terrific, Bryanps!

computer consultant September 28, 2010 at 8:18 pm

Apart from this we have many websites. Thanks for the list. Good Work
computer consultant recently posted..Post or Bid on ERP and CRM projects – Latest projects at hire computer consultant

Patricia@lavenderuses
Twitter:
October 7, 2010 at 3:35 pm

Thanks for the information Bryan. Some places I will check out as I love writing and maybe this is another potential income stream :-)
Patricia Perth Australia
Patricia@lavenderuses recently posted..Growing Lavenders-Your Favourite Gardening Tool

bryanps October 7, 2010 at 6:21 pm

yeah that’s true Pat. I think you should consider Demand Media if you’re thinking of freelance writing. You might need a CV or a trial of writing before they accept you but the payout is not bad.

Cole Stan October 23, 2010 at 2:19 am

Most people wanted to work as a freelancer. It’s far more better than working in a company where we need to work for a minimum of 8 hours a day. Personally, I can’t imagine myself to work that way. I need to wake up early to avoid traffic, to set aside daily allowance for my expenditure everyday, to work non-stop even if I’m not feeling well, etc, etc… I feel sick just thinking of that situation. Freelancing jobs solved all of my problem. I have couple of accounts in these freelancing sites, but I haven’t earned any decent amount of money in here because it’s hard to make a successful bid though.
Cole Stan recently posted..Be Thoughtful And Give Unique Personalized Wedding Gifts

bryanps October 23, 2010 at 1:50 pm

Hi Cole,

I can imagine how sick you feel about working the 9 to 5 job but you’re right about the freelancing jobs. It’s certainly not easy. I do suggest that you get involved in social groups like LinkedIn groups. Get involved in the discussions and make some friends there. Sometimes you need to meet more ppl and show why they want you to help them.

Thx for stopping by!

Cole Stan October 25, 2010 at 7:33 pm

I believe you’re right. To be honest, I feel very disappointed whenever I check my Facebook account. I can’t relate with their thoughts because most of them are employees. I usually ask myself if am I doing the right thing for me or am I doing all of these stuffs just to make my life complicated? The point is…if you belong to a group outside your interest, you get easily demotivated so many things so you might tend to relax a bit.

bryanps October 25, 2010 at 10:30 pm

that’s right stan, find a group where you can clique and create connections. it might be hard for you since you have already known them but sometimes you got to analyze the pros and cons of being in a group that you can’t just get your head around.

thx for commenting :)

michael from ways to look for a job March 10, 2011 at 12:28 pm

Thanks for this list. I’d add Freelancermap.They use to be specialized in the German market,but they went international a while ago.

It’s not the prettiest of apps,but I got several jobs through it and a constant stream of project offers.

Integriity Solutions November 5, 2010 at 3:08 pm

Thanks for sharing. Looking for some more great stuffs from you. keep it up…!

Regards.

Delwar Jahan
Twitter:
November 7, 2010 at 12:18 am

Freelancing can give you the breeze to leave your office job. Sometime you can feel that you are trying to do even more work than a office job. It depends on the way you want to earn. But to me freelancing is another way to see the life and thanks to these sites that helps a lot of people around the globe to earn.
Delwar Jahan recently posted..Convert your pdf to word or word to pdf

bryanps November 7, 2010 at 1:01 am

Hi Delwar,

thx for dropping by and leaving a comment. I think it really depends on how much you wanna do as a freelancer. Yes, it can take an awful amount of time. I generally won’t try to overloade myself with tasks and do it within my means.

Velvet May 2, 2011 at 11:17 pm

Nice to see some new websites in the list other than Elance and Guru.
I am really very positive towards trying my Luck in new Freelancing communities. Because if you are already experieced you have more chances of wining projects there than the big websites like Elance or Guru.
Last newbiee found – http://www.outsourcemyproject.com/

Mike June 3, 2011 at 6:17 am

Good list of websites to start making money online that are not scams. Too many scams online and its nice to see the truth available to those who need it. I also wanted to add Hubpages.com and Excerptz.com which are revenue sharing sites of good quality.

San Diego Web Design September 9, 2011 at 8:25 am

Having a broad range of skills is vital whether in freelance world or in corporate world. Thanks for the options.