Of all the dozens and dozens of traffic generating tools or SEO tools, surely there must be a few that really stands out among the rest. After searching all over the internet, looking at forums, I’ve finally discovered a very well respected and one of the most talked about PPC /SEO management tool to increase website traffic. Some of you might not agree with me. But I think this is one of the easiest SEO software to use. It is even promoted and recommended by CNET.com!! I don’t think I’ve ever come across an internet marketing tool getting a recommendation by CNET.
In fact it is not even a recommended software, but A HIGHLY recommended software by CNET editors getting the 4 and a half star mark. Surely this software must have some value. If you are interested to read what they think about Traffic Travis, go to Traffic travis’s website and find out.
So do you have to pay for it?
NO.. You don’t have to!
Its absolutely free and that’s one of the good things about Traffic Travis. There is also a paid version to it but right now they have a special promotion to use it risk free for a 7 day trial at just $5 and after that 2 payments of $47 to complete your payment.
What is the difference between the paid and free version?
For starters, Traffic Travis is a combined SEO and PPC tool but certain features are limited in the free version (obviously). Traffic Travis helps you in a few major areas
- Keyword Analysis
- Search Engine Tools
- PPC Analysis
- Website Analysis
You can say that this is almost the all-in-one tool that you need to for your internet marketing business. For a free SEO tool, this is by far one of the most complete one out there. There is another tool which is similar to Traffic Travis but I think that is more superior to Traffic Travis and its also free. Can you guess it? Anyway Traffic Travis still does a great job helping you to
- choose, filter and select keywords.
- generate reports for keywords
- helps you to identify which keyword has the highest searches per month on some of the major search engines including Google, Yahoo, Bing, Altavista
- check your website rankings
- compare your website rankings on a specific keyword with competitors of that same keyword
- check backlinks for your website as well as your competitor’s
- check for PPC ads similar to yours with a specific keyword phrase.
- also helps identify sites with the top PPC keyword ads and best performing keywords
- analyze your website based on a specific keyword and gives you a score.
- and lots more..
Each section of Traffic Travis has a short video guide on how to use each section. Feel free to explore it. I’m not promoting this in any way actually. Just sharing some good info to my readers.
Related articles to Increase Website Traffic:
- Top SEO Software Traffic Travis Hits 100,000 Downloads at Cnet.com (prweb.com)
- Advertise on Google: AdWords Advertising Benefits and Costs (web-advertising.suite101.com)
- Attract Traffic To Your Website for Free (web-advertising.suite101.com)
- 4 Top SEO and SEM Keyword Tools (thoughtmechanics.com)
Do you need help with Starting A Wordpress Site?
Then...use Thesis just like the pros around. Even if you are not a pro, Thesis has a great supporting community and forum to help you with questions on how to use Thesis. Finally, if you need access to resources that I use for my business online, check out my resources page. You will find goodies and gems that might help you as well.